Sales Development Representative (SDR) DACH
AxonIQ is hiring an SDR for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH region) to join our globally distributed team.
You will join a team of 4, working on qualifying SQLs and moving them up the funnel.
This position is for 32 to 40 hours a week.
The company has two key market segments, (1) traditional multinationals that see the substantial benefits of migrating towards an event-driven microservices architecture, and (2) startups/scaleups that design event-driven microservices into their very architecture when they first architect their solution. Key customers include Ford, Toyota, Moneylion, Standard Chartered Bank, JPMorganChase, Barclay’s, Lidl, Otto, IKEA, Tech Mahindra, IBM, and others.
As we are (still) a small team, each contributor has a massive impact. As an SDR you will need to multitask on a lot of topics but at the same time to be able to prioritize to meet expectations and targets.
What you will be doing
Goal: Generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) from DACH
It is really up to you to decide how to do it!
We are thinking of:
- Effectively managing inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives
- Building relationships with leads to convert them into opportunities
- Utilizing business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Conducting high-level discovery conversations
- Qualifying the generated opportunities
- Handling of conversations in the chat to generate some opportunities
- Ability to use or to learn new skills around Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo and Leadfeeder
What You bring
- Previous experience as SDR is required
- IT literate
- Account Mapping experience
- Strong phone and web conferencing manners
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, result-driven, ability to think out of the box
- Excited by a start-up environment and the entrepreneurial journey
- Team player as the role requires the ability to work closely with the other members of the SDR team but as well with all the other departments
- You love working in international teams with colleagues and customers all over the world
Why working at AxonIQ is the right thing for you...
- The desire to learn is the single most important trait in our company.
- We have colleagues all over the world with different backgrounds, values, and ambitions.
- Our team’s diversity allows us to see opportunities from different angles, reaching better results than any individual could do alone;
- We have several Values that capitalize on our differences by process of continuous learning from each other:
- We ask questions like “why” and “how” often.
- We value and promote open communication.
- We experiment with new ideas, measure the results, and improve.
- We value each other for who we are and for what we bring to the table.
- We take initiative, embrace mistakes and learn.
- We are ambitious.
- We are not restricted by managers or budgets; if anyone comes up with a great idea, we do it.
- We do cool stuff, tell the world about it, and have fun doing it!
- We put quality first, always.
- Because we are a fast-growing company, no month will be the same.
- Plenty of opportunities for (personal and professional) growth
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
- You can work from anywhere in the United States or Europe.