Last updated on January 10th, 2022
Why is personal data processed
On our websites we collect personal data you provided yourself. You provide personal data when you (i) register for any of our services or events; (ii) submit requests, suggestions, or other communications to us; (iii) interact with our websites in any way that submits, releases or displays your personal data to us.
AxonIQ may furthermore process your personal data for (i) providing products and services offered by AxonIQ and related companies, including invitation to seminars, events and communication of information such as newsletters; (ii) execution of duty defined in the contract between AxonIQ and your company; (iii) legitimate interest of AxonIQ, where AxonIQ uses your information to achieve a legitimate interest and AxonIQ’s reasons for using it outweigh your interests. Examples of legitimate interest are when we offer information and/or services to individuals who visit our websites or who have shown an interest in our products and services, to prevent fraud or criminal activity and to safeguard our IT systems, to conduct and to analyze our marketing activities.
By using our website and/or products and services, you may provide certain personal information - for example, when you register for an AxonIQ Cloud Service subscription and create an account to access and use the AxonIQ Cloud Service, when you consult with customer support, or send us an email or communicate with us in any way. Personal information we collect may include:
- Business contact information: such as your name, job title, organization, phone number, email address and country.
- Marketing information: such as your contact preferences.
- Account log-in credentials: such as your email or username and password when you sign up for an account with us and the unique User/ team ID assigned to you in our systems.
- Troubleshooting and support data: such as personal information you provide or we otherwise access in connection with support queries we receive from Users. This may include, for example, contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with AxonIQ, and the product or service you are using related to your help inquiry.
Your personal information may be provided to the following third parties:
- sub-processors, like our hosting provider, email provider or platform provider;
- payments providers that process your payments;
- providers that place cookies (see cookie notice)
We may also share your personal data with our affiliates, agents and/or contractors for purposes such as: carry out the sales, delivery or fulfillment of orders, provision of services provided by third parties, carry out identity verification and authentication in order to provide you with services, provide products and services that you have purchased, respond to your enquiries and complaints, and in connection with a legitimate business purpose of AxonIQ.
Some of these third parties process personal data outside of the EU/EEA.
AxonIQ will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission has deemed to provide an adequate level of personal data protection or AxonIQ uses specific contracts with external third parties that are approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data to third countries. These contracts ensure the same levels of personal data protection that would apply under the GDPR. More information is available from the European Commission. AxonIQ has also put in place additional measures where appropriate to safeguard personal data.
Please contact AxonIQ using the details below for further information about the particular data protection mechanism used when transferring personal data to a third country.
How long is personal data stored
AxonIQ will not keep your personal data any longer than it is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- For as long as you keep an active account on any AxonIQ service;
- For as long as you wish to receive emails with AxonIQ product and services information and wish to receive news and offers from AxonIQ;
- For as long as we have a legitimate business interest such as maintain appropriate business and financial records, protect our legal interests, resolve disputes, or comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- If none of the above is applicable, then we will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of any processing.
Rights of data subject
If you want to know what personal data AxonIQ has about you, you can check your account settings. You can also make changes to your personal information there. You can also ask AxonIQ for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held) or request changes or removal. All requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown below.
For any questions on this privacy statement or the processing of your data you can contact the privacy contact person using the contact details below. We can ask for identification before processing your question or request.
Att. Privacy officer
Spaces House Modernes
Lange Viestraat 2b
3511 BK Utrecht
+31 30 2272607
If you have any complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our privacy officer via the above contact details, so we can help you in short notice. You also have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.