Developer Advocate (Java)
AxonIQ is hiring a Developer Advocate in North America to join our globally distributed team. You will work closely with other Developer Advocates, product development teams, and the marketing team to spread the knowledge on building complex, highly scalable, and mission-critical systems with Axon.
We are a fast-growing, leading software company in event sourcing, DDD, and CQRS. Not familiar with these topics? No worries, we will get you up to speed, but if you are, then that is an advantage. As a Developer Advocate, you will keep in touch with the developer community to learn about their challenges and explain how Axon can be a solution to some of them. You will also relay community feedback to the product development team to ensure the products provide the desired solutions.
What are you going to do?
Goal: Grow awareness on Axon and foster the relevant developer communities, primarily in the DACH region
It is really up to you to decide how to do it!
We are thinking of:
- Write blog articles on our website as well as other community platforms.
- Answer Axon-related questions on StackOverflow and AxonIQ’s Discuss portal.
- Present at conferences, meetups, webinars
- Build demo applications and other developer resources
But you’ll also:
- File issues for shortcomings that you have identified
- Contribute to our products and sample applications
What talents and core qualities do you take with you?
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, in English and German
- Experience in developing in Java or other JVM based languages
- Affinity with software architecture
- It is an advantage if you already have experience with Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, or Event Sourcing.
How you can apply?
Send an email with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Developer Advocate North America” in the email subject line. Include a recent copy of your resume or a link to your LinkedIn/GitHub/Stack Overflow profile.
Or fill in the form on the right!