Frontend developer - Cloud Team
AxonIQ is looking for a talented frontend developer to join our Cloud team, who is able to work independently to complete tasks, but also enjoys working as a strong team member. Join a fast-growing startup powering the industry-leading Open Source Java infrastructure for DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, and event-driven microservices.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the customer-facing components of our AxonIQ Cloud platform in close cooperation with the rest of the development team.
AxonIQ is a fast-growing, leading software company in event sourcing, DDD, and CQRS. Not familiar with these topics? No worries, we will get you up to speed, but if you are, then that is great. As an experienced Marketer, you know what to do to build relationships and create new leads, primarily through organizing and partnering with virtual and in-person events and developing targeted regional campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with our UX/UI designer to implement the new design of our Cloud application.
- Participate in design, development, test, and deployment of the customer-facing components of our Cloud platform
- Test all functions and lead the day-to-day administration
- Manage security compliance for our Cloud environment and data.
- Apply appropriate patches, upgrades, and security fixes
What you bring...
- Experience with developing front-ends for complex web applications
- Knowledge of Vue.js, HTML, CSS, and responsive web design is required
- Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Our backends are mainly in Java and Kotlin. Any experience with those environments is a plus
- Find motivation in hard-to-solve problems and technical challenges
- Great communicator, and ask for help when you need it
Why working at AxonIQ is the right thing for you...
- An entrepreneurial environment with an engaging, inclusive, and fun culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flat organization, “do not ask for permission, ask for forgiveness later”
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers
- An international startup culture with a flexible work environment
- Excellent salary and benefits
- This position is fully remote, but we do offer options to work from SpacesWorks offices if there is one near you.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org