In this episode, Sara spoke to her colleague Yvonne Ceelie about Set Based Validation and Sagas in Axon Framework.
Yvonne covers the following with regards to Set Based Validation:
- Definitions of a 'set' and 'set based validation'
- An example of Set Based Validation
- Two models in CQRS: Command and Query Models
- How to ensure consistency
- Aggregates and consistency rules in aggregates
- Parameter resolvers?
Yvonne covers the following with regards to Saga:
- Similarities and differences between Sagas and Aggregates
- Sagas in Axon vs. Saga database patterns - the new name for Sagas in Axon
- Managing complex business processes
- Annotations for Saga
- Test fixtures for Sagas in Axon Framework
- Things to keep in mind when using Sagas
Yvonne has a blog about Set Based Validation coming up soon that you can find here. You can also find the code samples for Set Based Validation here.