In this episode I talked with Adam Dymitruk, the creator of Event Modeling. Listen until the end for a great surprise, Adam has for you all.
In this episode Adam and I discussed:
- the entire process of Event Modeling with some examples and details
- the ideas behind the concept of Event Modeling
- some of the differences between Event Storming and Event Modeling
- Event Modeling storyline and swimlanes
- The importance of UI/UX
- Patterns - Scenes of a Movie
- Components of Event Modeling
- State Change and State View
- Translation Patterns
- Cost and Agile Programming
We then talked about some of the activities that are keeping him busy, within the next few months: A 40-Hour Virtual Workshop, His Book and Teaching Event Modeling at the University of Victoria
Also here is a list of some great resources:
- Adam's Website
- His Blog "Event Modeling: What is it?"
- Event Modeling Slack Channel and Intro Videos
- Adam's presentation at AxonIQ's virtual Conference
- The Event-Driven Meetup
- Sara's Blog Series "From Model to Code"