Conference Code of Conduct
- Each AxonIQ Conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, or technology choices.
- Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
- Sponsors are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, sponsors should not use sexualised images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualised clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualised environment.
- If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
- If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference staff immediately. Conference staff can be identified as they'll be wearing AxonIQ shirts. Approach them and let them know. They will bring you to one of the main organizers, so we can most of the time write an incident report. Reporting violation is also possible directly, via: email@example.com to reach the full organizing team.
- The AxonIQ Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.
- We expect participants to follow these rules at conference and workshop venues and conference-related social events.