Regional Sales Director/ Account Executive USA & Canada.
AxonIQ is looking for proven Account Executives/ Regional Sales Directors in North America to scale the ARR growth in Northern America. AxonIQ is hiring a completely new team, starting with a Region Sales Director, (medium & senior) Account Executives, and a dedicated SDR team.
We are looking for very motivated and assertive salespersons, with experience both selling to large multinationals, government institutes as well as selling to startups/scale-ups.
This position is for 32 to 40 hours a week.
We are a fast-growing software company becoming the place to be in event sourcing, DDD, and CQRS. This doesn’t ring any bells yet? No worries, we will get you up to speed. If you do, that is an advantage.
What you will bring
- Extensive sales experience in a complex core technology environment, like API’s, Opensource (No)SQL Databases, DevOps Technologies, Machine Learning/Big Data.
- Experience selling to developers, software architects, and IT-related C-Levels
- Significant experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a pre-IPO high growth organization, 5+ years of quota carrying experience in a complex, solution sales environment. Having experience within large software companies is a plus but not required.
- A record of overachieving against your quota
- Entrepreneurial, a self-starter, problem solver, operates with independence and ambiguity
- Strong senior-level interpersonal skills; excellent working well in small groups and equally large groups, business acumen, likable, personable, approachable, gravitas, humble, integrity, trustworthy, instills confidence in colleagues and clients, flexible, excellent listener, clear communicator, team mentorship, self-confidence, resistance to stress.
Why working at AxonIQ is the right thing for you...
- The desire to learn is the single most important trait in our company.
- We have colleagues all over the world with different backgrounds, values, and ambitions.
- Our team’s diversity allows us to see opportunities from different angles, reaching better results than any individual could do alone;
- We have several Values that capitalize on our differences by process of continuous learning from each other:
- We ask questions like “why” and “how” often.
- We value and promote open communication.
- We experiment with new ideas, measure the results, and improve.
- We value each other for who we are and for what we bring to the table.
- We take initiative, embrace mistakes and learn.
- We are ambitious.
- We are not restricted by managers or budgets; if anyone comes up with a great idea, we do it.
- We do cool stuff, tell the world about it, and have fun doing it!
- We put quality first, always.
- Because we are a fast-growing company, no month will be the same.
- Plenty of opportunities for (personal and professional) growth
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
- You can work from anywhere in the United States or Europe.