Field Marketing Manager - USA (Eastern)
AxonIQ is looking for a Field Marketing Manager in the United States. This role will work closely with the Sales Development and Sales teams to organize events and campaigns to generate MQLs, build brand awareness, and accelerate pipeline opportunities in the Eastern US and Canada. The Field Marketing Manager will join a robust distributed marketing team, as well as other Field Marketing Managers in North America and Europe.
AxonIQ is a fast-growing, leading software company in event sourcing, DDD, and CQRS. Not familiar with these topics? No worries, we will get you up to speed, but if you are, then that is great. As an experienced Marketer, you know what to do to build relationships and create new leads, primarily through organizing and partnering with virtual and in-person events and developing targeted regional campaigns.
What you will be doing:
Goal: Generate MQLs through marketing activities such as virtual and in-person events, local meetups, and strategic account-based marketing programs. Partner with Sales to help accelerate deal closure with nurture programs, targeted content, and events.
It may include:
- Join and support existing third-party events and conferences in the fields of Domain-Driven Design, Event-Driven Microservices/Event-Driven Architecture, Software Architecture, CQRS, and Event-Sourcing
- Partner with regional Java User Groups
- Help our developers/speakers with speaking engagements at conferences, meetups, webinars
- Set up new initiatives that can bring in MQLs
- Localization of campaigns and content to fit regional needs
- Plan and execute AxonIQ (virtual and eventually in-person) events
- Manage account-based marketing activities in partnership with sales, including identifying target accounts, developing strategy, and executing campaigns
What you bring...
- Experience running campaigns and events in North America
- Skilled in communicating with Java developers and IT decision-makers
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- You love deadlines and planning events
- Successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized marketing tactics
- The ability to be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Minimum 5 years of field marketing experience; minimum of 1 year of experience working with Hubspot
Why working at AxonIQ is the right thing for you...
- The desire to learn is the single most important trait in our company.
- We have colleagues all over the world with different backgrounds, values, and ambitions.
- Our team’s diversity allows us to see opportunities from different angles, reaching better results than any individual could do alone;
- We have several Values that capitalize on our differences by process of continuous learning from each other:
- We ask questions like “why” and “how” often.
- We value and promote open communication.
- We experiment with new ideas, measure the results, and improve.
- We value each other for who we are and for what we bring to the table.
- We take initiative, embrace mistakes and learn.
- We are ambitious.
- We are not restricted by managers or budgets; if anyone comes up with a great idea, we do it.
- We do cool stuff, tell the world about it, and have fun doing it!
- We put quality first, always.
- Because we are a fast-growing company, no month will be the same.
- Plenty of opportunities for (personal and professional) growth
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
- You can work from anywhere in the United States or Europe.