Customer Success Manager
AxonIQ is hiring a Customer Success Manager to support our ambitious growth plan in the Americas region by driving customer satisfaction and delivering customer happiness. Building strong relationships with our customers is an important driver of our company's success, and you would be playing a crucial role in doing so. If you are excited at the prospect of being responsible for an ever-growing customer portfolio with a special focus on key enterprise accounts, then this is the opportunity for you.
AxonIQ is a fast-growing software company and is rapidly becoming the place to be in event sourcing, DDD, and CQRS. Does this ring any bells yet? If it does - fantastic, and if not - no worries, we will get you up to speed!
What you will be doing:
Structurally enhancing existing customer relationships by being our clients’ trusted advisors
- Collaborating with Account Executives and Solutions Architects on identifying upsell opportunities
- Expanding sales cycles, assisting with commercial and legal negotiations
- Collecting customer feedback and transforming it into recommendations for internal departments (product/marketing/engineering, etc.)
- Leading quarterly business reviews and health check calls with a focus on key enterprise accounts
- Suggesting and optimizing process improvements to increase customer satisfaction
- Participating in the onboarding process of new customers
What you bring...
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction and net revenue retention rate
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills with experience working with developers and IT decision makers
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and/or MS Office
- Proficiency in Hubspot CRM or another relevant CRM system
- Fluent speaking and writing in English is required. One or more additional languages is a bonus, with Spanish being strongly preferred.
- Available to work full-time (40 hour work week)
- Must be based in UTC/GMT -5 or -6 hours; UTC/GMT -5 (Eastern Standard time) is preferred
Why working at AxonIQ is the right thing for you...
- At AxonIQ we thrive with our shared passion for continuous learning and on the values of diversity and inclusion.
- We have a remote-first culture that promotes flexibility and dynamism, where we can hire based on merit and have colleagues all over the world.
- Our team’s diversity allows us to see opportunities from different angles, reaching better results than any individual could do alone;
- We are risk-takers and quality nerds, analysts and creatives, extroverts and introverts, strategic and responsive, with shared values that capitalize on and celebrate our differences.
- We are a fast-growing company where no month will be the same and there is plenty of opportunity for (personal and professional) growth.
- We always put quality first, and we do cool stuff, have fun doing it, and tell the world about it!
What we additionally offer:
- A remote-first, fun, and inspiring career opportunity
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Flexible work schedule