Account Executive UK & Ireland / Regional Sales Director
AxonIQ is looking for a smart, driven individual with good energy, passion, and initiative to help grow and further realize our enormous potential in the market. The Account Executive role focuses on formulating and executing a sales strategy within the UK & Ireland, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition. Chart your own path and shape creative approaches to customer challenges working together as a team.
We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow— no matter what stage you are in your career, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact. Most of the current sales team have been in the industry for 20Y +, worked for many great enterprise software companies (Large Enterprise and Scale Up companies), with this knowledge we like to build an amazing sales organization, where culture is based upon trust, entrepreneurship, ability to learn (always good to learn, no matter what your age is) and make mistakes.
So absolutely no micro-management, no management-by-fear, no MEDDIC or other approach (you can use it, if you like but that is up to you) but an open collaborative team who all want to inspire prospects, partners, and customers to work with our technology and services so we can build out our thought leadership and our customer footprint in this fast growing domain.
AxonIQ is a fast-growing enterprise software company and is rapidly becoming the place to be in event sourcing, DDD, and CQRS. Not familiar with these topics? No worries, we will get you up to speed, but if you are, then that is great.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively, identify, qualify, and close a sales pipeline (100% net new logos) based on inbound leads generated by an SDR support resource
- Build strong and effective relationships with prospects and customers, resulting in growth opportunities
- Generate outbound activities to prospect, identify, qualify, and develop the sales pipeline as well as building robust sales strategies
- Align closely with our Engineering team on technical wins, Consultants, and Customer Success managers to deliver world-class customer experience, to identify and close expansion opportunities and renewals
- Work closely with the enterprise ecosystem partner sales to find new opportunities
What you bring...
- Strong motivation to work for a fast growing international company
- 5+ years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on closing net new logos
- Demonstrated ability to open new accounts and run a complex sales process
- A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise software
- Driven and competitive. Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Native speaker in English
- Must live or have a relevant network in the territory (UK and or Ireland)
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Executive” in the email subject line. Include a brief summary of your motivation and a recent copy of your CV with a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Why working at AxonIQ is the right thing for you...
- At AxonIQ we thrive with our shared passion for continuous learning and on the values of diversity and inclusion.
- We have a remote-first culture that promotes flexibility and dynamism, where we can hire based on merit and have colleagues all over the world.
- Our team’s diversity allows us to see opportunities from different angles, reaching better results than any individual could do alone;
- We are risk-takers and quality nerds, analysts and creatives, extroverts and introverts, strategic and responsive, with shared values that capitalize on and celebrate our differences.
- We are a fast-growing company where no month will be the same and there is plenty of opportunity for (personal and professional) growth.
- We always put quality first, and we do cool stuff, have fun doing it, and tell the world about it!
What we additionally offer:
- A remote-first, fun, and inspiring career opportunity
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Flexible work schedule