Organizations use Axon technology, at any stage, including development and operations. Starting with Axon may mean starting with new architectural concepts which can be daunting. From an operations point of view, event-sourced persistence is quite different from traditional approaches.
AxonIQ offers a variety of flexible subscription packages for organizations using our technology from development to operational use. Subscription packages include a support package to align with your development stage and scale.
- Time-to-market / Speeds up your project
- Reduce risk / Avoid pitfalls
- Fast communication / Direct Slack channel
- Reliable support / Team always available
- One-stop-shop / Broad scope of topics
- Kick-start your project and get used to new architectural concepts.
- Receive guidance and support services from a dedicated team.
- Learn from other developers, influence prioritizing bug fixes, enhancements and product roadmaps.
- Communicate via a dedicated Slack channel (ask your specific questions directly to the AxonIQ team and get answers directly).
- Ask anything about Domain-Driven Design (DDD), Command Query Responsibility Separation (CQRS), Event Sourcing, and all AxonIQ products
- No limitations on the number of dev nodes.
- Design for and benefit from enterprise features from the very start.
- Facilitates a CI/CD pipeline approach for your DevOps process.
- Developers can install an Enterprise Edition cluster on their local machines using the same license file with the same limits.
- Helps organizations comply with government regulations (GDPR/CCPA) and ensures data privacy at the heart of the system.
- Allows for access restriction. More than 50% of our customers use Axon Data Protection for reasons other than GDPR.
- Supports crypto-shredding by effectively deleting content of encrypted fields and destroying the key used to encrypt them.
- Easy to integrate with applications through its intuitive API.
- 3 nodes cluster for Production with Production Support provided during CET working hours.
- For business critical applications severity 1 and 2 production issues will be resolved 24/7.
Proof of value
A dedicated instructor-led remote training course for a maximum of 15 participants. The training will be provided in four blocks of three hours within a two week timeframe, or 15 tickets to one of our public training courses, or 15 seats of one of our On demand training libraries, if available
12 hours of remote Technical (hands-on) Advisory Support for Axon Framework & Axon Server during CET business hours provided in minimum blocks of two hours each and consumed during the first three months of the subscription.