Duration: 4x3 hours spread over a week.
Dates and Time: June 28th, 2022 - July 1st, 2022 from 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT (18:00-21:00 CEST)
Learn from developers and software architects in this personalized, instructor-led training for a maximum of 30 participants per training.
The course will be very hands-on, a combination of theory and labs.
- DDD and CQRS concepts
- Big Picture Event Storming
- Designing aggregates, including the complex aggregate structure
- Building Sagas
- Event Handlers and (Eventual) Consistency
- Scaling out - distributed components
- Designing Events for distributed environments
- Monitoring and message tracing
- Replaying Events
Good understanding of the Java language
Developers are expected to bring their own laptops with the IDE of their choice.
Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap.