Learn the basics of Axon in a four-day training (three hours a day) and apply the knowledge directly through exercises.
This training covers the theory of DDD, CQRS, and Event Sourcing, explaining the basic concepts for implementing a service using Axon. It also demonstrates how to apply the non-functional requirements.
We will coverDay 1:
- DDD and CQRS fundamentals
- Command model
- Event Handling and Projections
- Sagas, Process Managers, and Deadlines
- Snapshotting and Event Processors
- Preparing for production
- CQRS and Distributed Systems
- Monitoring, Tracing, and Advanced Tuning
- Good understanding of the Java language
- A laptop with an IDE installed
The exercises will be explained and discussed at the beginning of the training. However, the attendees are expected to work on the exercises outside the training hours. Attendees can join a Slack channel for questions, available for three weeks from the first day of the training.
Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you asap.