Duration: 2x2.5 hours spread over two days
Time: 15:00 - 17:30 CEST (9 AM - 11:30 AM EDT)
Can't join all the sessions? No worries, all will be recorded and you can ask any questions in a dedicated slack channel specifically set up for this training.
We will explain more about event storing and message orchestration during this training while using Axon Server. The training is structured into two sessions of 2.5 hours in two days. During this course, we will take a closer look at how you can benefit from a zero-configuration message router and event store like Axon Server by explaining several options.
Summarized under these points:
- Event Store - Why we have built a dedicated Event Store solution, and why it is beneficial for you to use; configuration and optimization options will be shared.
- Messaging Platform - Having a dedicated message routing platform not only allows you to focus on the business functionality first, but it also provides the means to move to and take the evolutionary microservices route too; how this is achieved and what it brings, will be discussed in detail.
- Clustering - One of the main features of Axon Server Enterprise, is its clustering capability. It allows the platform to be ready for mission-critical enterprise projects, enabling better performance, high availability, and horizontal scaling among others.
In addition, you will...
- Have access to an exclusive Slack channel to have direct contact with the Axon trainers
- The benefit of an Axon Server Enterprise's License for two weeks
- Messaging Platform
- Event Store
- Connecting an Application
- A good understanding of the Java programming language, and how to run Java applications.
- A basic understanding of the Axon Framework or CQRS and Event Sourcing may help.
- For the exercises: A Laptop with a Java 11 JDK
For further experiments:
- Docker Desktop or Docker for Linux.
- Preferably a "real" Unix-like environment, such as Linux, macOS, or WSL 2.
- Some basic tooling such as the openssl command-line tools, curl, and jq.
You will receive:
- A zipped collection of apps and documents with exercises
- A trial-license file for Axon Server Enterprise Edition
- Access to a Slack channel to talk to the trainers and your fellow trainees
- Example scripts to run a three-node cluster in Docker
- Links to the online recording of the two training sessions.
Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch asap.